NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF THE 10th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE BEACONSFIELD FILM SOCIETY
to be held on Saturday 23rd March, 2018 at 7 p.m at the National Film and Television School, Beaconsfield HP9 1LG
IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND, PLEASE PRINT THE REPORTS AND BRING THEM WITH YOU. A limited number will be available on the evening.
- To receive and adopt the Minutes of the ninth Annual General Meeting (click to view) held on Saturday 24th March, 2018, at 7.15 p.m.
- To receive the Chairman’s Report (click to view) for the twelve months ending 31st March, 2019.
- To receive the Treasurer’s Report (click to view) and to adopt the Annual Examined Accounts (click to view) of the Society for the year ended 31st December, 2018.
- To elect an Honorary Financial Examiner for the year ending 31st December, 2019.
- To receive a report of the Programme Committee (click to view)
- To maintain the membership fee of £22 if paid by GoCardless Direct Debit , £25 if paid by any other method (Ticketsource or Cash/Cheque), and £5 for students
- To maintain ticket price of £6 for members, £3 for students, £10 for guests.
- To increase the number of committee members from six to eight, by amending the constitution (click to view) as follows: “Paragraph 4a) The business of The Society shall be managed by a Committee of at least four members and no more than eight.” This is to take account of the need to spread the tasks more widely.
- To elect the Officers and Committee of the Society for the session 2019/2020.
- Discussion forum and member questions, including any questions emailed to the Society by 20th March 2019. Please send using the ‘Contact Us’ on the website.
- Any Other Business
- Re item 5 of the above agenda, Mr Roger Price has been nominated and has agreed to stand
- Re item 8 of the above agenda, the following nominations have been received:
- Chairman Mr Dieter Shaw,
- Treasurer Mr Patrick Dunster
- Secretary Mrs Roselle Beard
- Committee Members Mr Angus Laidlaw