Streaming the films is a multi-step process. It is a little tricky the first time but you will soon get the hang of it.
Before streaming a film, please read How it works to familiarise yourself with the details.
- Go to the watch.yourscreen.net site.
- Either Sign In or create a new account (if this is your first time watching a film). To create a new account:
- Click Create Account at the top RHS.
- A window will open that asks you to enter your name, email address, password and to confirm your password. This also indicates that you agree to YourScreen’s Terms and Conditions. Click Create account.
- You should now be signed into YourScreen with your name at the top RHS of the screen. The available films are listed according to the first day of their availability.
- Choose one of the films on this page.
- To watch a film, select Watch £9.99. Ignore the price as you will pay less. You will be directed to the HD rental page (see below)
- Select I have a promo code. Enter the promo code (YSOCT50) and click Apply. The price should change (£4.99).
- Enter your credit card details.
- Click Watch and then on the next page Play Now. Click on the Play arrow and the film will start. Remember, you have only 48 hours to watch it once you have pressed Play.
The next time you use the site, you will be asked to sign in. After that it knows that you are signed in and you won’t have to enter your email and password again. But you will still have to use your promo code to get the films at the discounted rate.
If you have problems with this process, please contact us and we will try to help. Please give a full description of your problem as this makes it easier for us.